What We Do
London Psychotherapy Group offers a therapeutic approach
based on our understanding of the way people relate.
Our aim is to:
- help you make sense of and manage your feelings
- increase your self-awareness
- achieve with you a greater understanding of yourself and others
- promote a sense of wellbeing and ability to manage life's difficulties.
We offer (in person and/or through
Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp or by telephone):
- Individual psychotherapy
- Brief, medium and long-term.
- Group psychotherapy
- There is increasing evidence that group psychotherapy is as effective as individual therapy.
- Couple & Family therapy
- Including being a parent and the impact of family.
- Parent-infant psychotherapy
- For parents with infants under 12 months.
- Individual and group supervision.
- Mentoring and coaching
- Career development and change; communication skills.
- Workplace discussion
- Staff support, work discussion and reflective practice groups.
Important aspects of how we work include:
- listening and talking
- the opportunity for you to speak freely about what is on your mind
- noticing the ways in which the past, the present and the future inter-relate
- considering and exploring current experiences and relationships, including the one you have
with the therapist
- exploring different perspectives and relating these to your social context
- allowing the evolving relationship between you and the therapist to inform the work.